How to register
Fill out the online registration form. Thereafter, you will be emailed a written questionnaire to fill out and return to us.
- download it:
- answer all the questions, and return it to us:
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org,
- by fax at 514.935.6265, or
- by mail at the following address:
C.P. 205, succursale H
Upon receiving your completed questionnaire, we will contact you. The preselected people will be invited to the phase of the selection process, an face to face individual interview. The candidates selected after the interview will be invited to follow a training program on active listening mandatory for all Tel-Aide volunteer listeners.
What we offer to help you accomplish Tel-Aide's mission
- Thirty hours of highly recognized training in active listening, completed by 12 hours of supervised listening, completely free.
- Continuing education activities — meetings with other listeners, workshops, and talks — so that volunteers can share their listening experience and improve their skills.
- A safe workplace, accessible by public transit and to the handicapped.
- At the end of their training, Tel-Aide volunteers promise to provide one year of service, which represents 120 hours of listening.
- Listeners are scheduled according to the schedule of their availability that they have supplied to Tel-Aide.
You need more information. Please contact us at email@example.com or by calling 514.935.1105 (poste 224).