How to register
• Fill out this online registration form.
• After receiving your completed form, we will call you for a telephone interview. We will then invite selected candidates for an individual interview, the second stage of the selection process.
• We will invite the candidates whom we accept after this individual interview to take the active listening training that Tel-Aide requires of all its listeners.
What we offer to help you accomplish Tel-Aide's mission
• Thirty hours of free training in active listening, completed by 12 hours of supervised listening.
• Continuing education activities — meetings with other listeners, workshops, and talks — so that volunteers can share their listening experience and improve their skills.
• A safe workplace, accessible by public transit and to the handicapped.
• At the end of their training, Tel-Aide volunteers promise to provide one year of service, which represents 120 hours of listening.
• Listeners are scheduled according to the schedule of their availability that they have supplied to Tel-Aide.
For all related information, please contact us.
Telephone: 514 935-1105.